Volunteers are important members of the team. Our hope is that volunteers will help our residents to remain connected to what has given their life meaning. Volunteers contribute to the quality of life for those living at Fir Park and Echo Villages.
We invite you to explore with us an individual volunteer job description.
- Maybe you have a listening and empathetic ear?
- A gift for storytelling?
- Maybe you enjoy fitness activities?
- Are you a whiz on the computer or enjoy navigating the web?
- Do you enjoy photography?
- Do you love to shop?
- Are you Musical?
- Bus Drivers (Class 4 Unrestricted)?
- Are you a builder?
- Do you have a green thumb?
- A favorite hobby?
- Are you comfortable engaging with people at mealtimes?
- Are you a writer?
- Do you like to fundraise or be part of a group?
There are unlimited volunteer opportunities ~ some directly with residents and other behind-the-scenes jobs! Let us know what your special interests are.
Once you have filled in your application call Surjit at Fir Park Village 250-724-6541 Ext. 253 to make your volunteer orientation appointment. Your criminal record check will be done at the meeting, so please bring your driver’s license or other identification.
Come and help us grow our community!
Click on the button below to download our Volunteer Application Form and Consent to Criminal Check Form: